MAP M.I.I REBOISASI V0.3.2


Update M.I.I V0.3.2 for ETS2 v1.30:
* reforestation.
* addition of models in several places.
* change in road material.
* addition of obstacles.

-
Bismillah ..
Good luck huh ...: D
the first step you have to do:
* Simply use the file "Map M.I.I V 0.3.2 REBOISATION"
* Can continue with the old M.I.I Profile, if a crash occurs, it must be New Profile: v
* The map has been tested in ETS 2 Version 1.30, but it is possible to use it in version 1.26 - 1.28
* If a crash occurs ... it means you are out of luck ... xixii (later we will find the solution again)
* Thank you

========= !!!!! ATTENTION !!!!! =========
This mod is not for sale, everyone can download it
from sources that we have provided for FREE, because of some parts of this folder
consists of many elements and images, companies, advertisements, and more
there is no specific purpose, the main purpose is only for pleasure
and resembles the road conditions in Indonesia.

"Map Creator" (OJE_PeJe Team) is not responsible for each
claims / costs related to mod especially with law (local / international)
because this map is FREE.

It is strictly forbidden to reupload this map,
DO NOT HARD TO DISAPPOINT THE FILE LOCKED ... !!!
Thank you for your attention...

By GcnK ft. OJE_PeJe Team

In the rar file there is a folder save game profiles MII 1.30
Extract the folder 4D6170204D2E ..... to Documents-Euro Truck Simulator 2-profiles

DOWNLOAD: https://go.ets2indo.com/p/external-download.html?url=aHR0cDovL2NlZXN0eS5jb20vd0hKb1Uz

Post a Comment

0 Comments